MARTIN MCX REMOTE CONTROLLER
This 7 pre-set remote controller is a handy user-interface for smaller installations, where no real controller is required.
This 7 pre-set remote controller is a handy user-interface for smaller Exterior or MiniMAC installations. Seven different pre-sets (cues) can be programmed via the MPBB1 directly into the Martin Exterior 600, Exterior 600 Compact or MiniMAC's memory. With the MiniMac, it is also possible to program the presets directly from the display.
Once the remote controller is connected, the 7 presets can be conveniently called up on the MC-X's buttons. Furthermore a stand-alone program can be activated as well. The MC-X also has the capability to remote control the Martin LightJockey and Martin ProScenium controllers, thereby allowing for a very easy user-interface for complex installations.Features:
- Easy user interface for smaller installations
- Compatible with Exterior 600, Exterior 600 Compact, MiniMAC WASH/Profile
- Manual activation of on-board fixture presets
- Activation of fixture stand alone program
- More fixtures can be linked together, having their individual presets, but triggered at the same time
- Remote control of LightJockey and ProScenium for simple user interface of complex show control