QSC E110 10-Inch 2-Way Passive Speaker
The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity: 300 W continuous / 1200 W peak
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- Drivers: LF - 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil; HF - 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8?
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle.
- Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 4 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Dimensions: 13" x 22" x 13" / 330 x 560 x 330 mm (WxHxD)