QSC ISA-300TI 70 Volt Power Amplifier
Designed as a cost-effective solution specifically for sound contractors, the ISA Series features seven models including four low impedance models (ISA 280, ISA 450, ISA 750, ISA 1350) rated for 2-ohm operation, and three "Ti" versions with isolated 25, 70 and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems (ISA 300Ti, ISA 500Ti, ISA 800Ti). Versatile loading options and a comprehensive feature set make the ISA Series a rugged, cost-effective power solution for any permanently installed sound system.
Unique among distributed sound power amplifiers, the "Ti" versions will drive 8 or 4 ohm loads and a distributed system on the same channel simultaneously. This enables a contractor to reduce the number of required amplifier channels by allowing a limited number of distributed speakers to be attached to the same amp as is powering the main sound system.
Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis, all seven models feature rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.Features:
- 25, 70, 100 volt, and low-impedance outputs available simultaneously
- Simple barrier strip connection determines output mode
- "Ti" models have fully isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (30 Hz or 70 Hz on non-"Ti" models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on "Ti" models)
- Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry reduces AC power draw and waste heat by 40% on ISA 750 and 800Ti, and by 50% on ISA 1350
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip (and protect on ISA 1350)
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand
- Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract