*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
RTS Systems LH-300 Headset 1 Ear 4-Pin XLR Female
The Telex LH-300 is a lightweight RTS single-sided broadcast headset designed to provide comfortable 2-way communication for production crews, team personnel, and engineers in television production, sporting events, and theater shows. It features a noise-canceling dynamic microphone on a rotating boom for easy configuration in left- or right-side setups. Ear cushions and headband pads deliver comfort over extended periods of use.
The 200 Hz to 10 kHz frequency response attenuates ultra-high frequencies and low-range rumble for a sound tailored to speech. The cable is 6’ long and has an XLR 4-pin female connector.
- Fully rotating boom for proper positioning when worn on the left or right side
- Single-sided lightweight headset with soft, pliable ear cushions and headband pads
- Noise-canceling dynamic microphone
- 200 Hz to 10 kHz frequency response naturally attenuates problematic low frequencies for a speech-optimized tone
- A4F (XLR 4-pin female)
- 6' cable length
- Number of Earpieces: Single Earpiece
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz to 10 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL/mW at 1 kHz
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz to 6.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: -63 dBV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Wired Connectivity
- Audio Connector to Source: XLR 4-Pin Female
- Cable Length: 6' / 1.8 m
- Material of Construction: Leatherette, Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.2 oz / 147 g (with Cable) | 2.6 oz / 74 g (without Cable)