Williams Sound WIR SYS 7518 IR Listening System
The WIR SYS 7518 PRO system - now with Phoenix Contact® audio input connectors on the WIR TX 75 Infrared Transmitter - ensures participants in your conference room, courtroom, classroom or other mid-sized venue receive direct, clear communication of your message without sacrificing security. The sleek and stylish TX75 is designed to maximize coverage area up to 12,000 square feet in single-channel mode when using the RX22-4 receiver. Two slaves (WIR TX75-S) can be added for additional coverage up to 12,000 square feet each (36,000 sq. ft. total), when mounted up to 100 feet from the master transmitter. Placing additional slaves in the same room increases coverage and enhances freedom of movement. A single CAT-5 cable carries both power and signal to slaves–truly a one-cable connection. Mounting bracket and international power supply are included.
- WIR SYS 7518 PRO c 2.3/2.8 MHz
- WIR SYS 7518 PRO d 3.3/3.8 MHz
- and add the following suffix for line cord:
- -01: Euro power cord
- -02: UK power cord
- -04: Australia power cord
- (1) WIR TX75c infrared transmitter with Phoenix Contact® audio inputs (2.3/2.8 MHz)
- (1) WIR TX75-S slave emitter
- (5) WIR RX18 stethoset-style, infrared receivers
- (1) CHG 518 five-bay, drop-in charger
- (1) BKT 024 wall / ceiling mount kt
- (1) MLB 003 slave linking bar
- (1) TFP 046 international power supply with WLC 004 U.S. mains AC plug
- (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
- Additional TX75-S slave emitter is available for use with the WIR SYS TX7518 PRO (sold separately).
- Front cover can be painted to match décor
- Headset and body-pack receivers also available for use with WIR SYS TX7518 PRO (sold separately).
- Robust digital communication bus between master and slave unit reduces interference.
- Master unit has troubleshooting lights built in to simplify installation.
- Separate Phoenix Contact® audio inputs for each channel accept balanced or unbalanced line level inputs; use together for stereo operationor separately for mono.
- Unit senses if only one channel is in use and doubles the output power on that channel for twice the coverage.