X-Laser Aurora Emerald CP Quad Aperture Laser 4-Pack
X-Laser's quad-aperture Aurora lasers can captivate audiences in an entirely new way. The Emerald model creates intense liquid sky and aerial effects while providing a safer, brighter and more cost-effective laser experience for users of any skill level. By removing the Y-Axis and only scanning horizontally, Aurora Quad Series users can create stunning, vividly bright, room-filling aerial effects more easily and affordably than ever.Great for beginners and pros alike. Trigger effects using full-auto or sound active modes via DMX, or show off your creativity with a custom-programmed DMX show.
- Quad-aperture design for maximum beam pattern and liquid sky room coverage
- Completely re-engineered, Aurora-optimized patterns for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- More power and more brightness than any Aurora models before them
- Deep DMX control allows for creative effect design, while maintaining affordability and simplicity
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense w/ multiple units
- Control modes: 8-channel DMX, auto and sound active via DMX
- Safe for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the sky, when rigged securely.
- Class 3B high-powered laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately.
- Control: auto, sound active, 9-channel DMX
- Scanners: open-loop micro stepper motors
- Settings interface: DIP switches
- Color modulation: TTL
- Laser energy: emerald 280mW, 40% brighter than Aurora 4G
- Wavelengths: 532nm green
- Housing type: black anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 60W peak
- Power: 110V/220V auto switching, 3-pin IEC
- Beam divergence: 1.5-3mRad
- Beam source: direct-injection DPSS diode
- Cooling: forced air/TEC
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
- Included: user training DVD, user manual, IEC cord, warranty information, beam block foil
- FDA/IEC class: class 3B (<500mW per aperture)
- Dimensions: 21.75" x 8.5" x 6" (WxDxH)
- Weight: 9.2 lbs.