Elation Capture 2019 Solo Lighting Design Software
Save time with a lighting design, documentation and visualisation software that is both easy to learn and rewarding to use! Capture 2019™ is a native MacOS and Windows application that lets you work with the lighting, video, laser, moving scenery and water elements of a show. Capture 2019 has been designed to enhance your design experience and help you stay on track while focusing on the work at hand instead of managing your working environment.
Obsidian Control Systems distributed exclusively by Elation has partnered with Capture to offer a FREE upgradable Capture 2019 Solo key with the NX2 lighting controller.Capture 2019 Solo - Unique Features
NEW: Capture 2019™ places the focus on the lighting designer's workflow. All user interface elements now remember their state - current selection, column widths and sorting. Windows reopen in the same place as last time and if left open, reopen when you resume working. This lets you stay on track and focus on the work at hand instead of managing your working environment.
With support for dark mode and trackpads on MacOS as well as improved 3Dconnexion device support we let your hardware come to its right. Great rendering engine performance improvements breathe new energy into your hardware and allows you to visualize larger projects than before.
Capture 2019 supports a wide range of ethernet DMX protocols like Art-Net and sACN but also connects directly to ONYX, Hog, and MA Lighting consoles as well as media servers that support CITP from brands such as ArKaos, Madrix, and Resolume.
Capture 2019 also plays back local video files, streams video directly from CITP/MSEX compatible and Green Hippo media servers, receives laser projector content from LaserAnimation Sollinger and Pangolin systems and live positioning information directly from Kinesys K2 systems.
Capture 2019 is a 64-bit application for both Mac OS X and Windows platforms. This allows Capture to use more RAM to accommodate the ever-growing production sizes, as well as the use of the latest computer technologies out there, such asSketchUp 2016 support on Mac OS X and moving to video playback and compression based on AVFoundation on MacOS X and Windows Media Foundation on Windows.Features:
- Number of DMX Universes - ONE
- Record, Playback and Render Still Snapshots in High Resolution
- Import Models via SKP, 3DS & OBJ Files with Layers, Groups and Materials
- Full AtlaBase Library with On-Demand Addition of Missing Items
- Laser feeds from Laser Animation and Pangolin - Unlimited
- Video Playbacks from Local File - Unlimited
- Paperwork - Create Plots, Reports & Print
- Video Streams from CITP/MSEX or Green Hippo MediaServers - Unlimited
- Import Models via DXF & DWG Files with Layers and Groups
- Record, play back and render movie snapshots to video files
- Create Stand-Alone Presentation Executables with Snapshots
- Motion Controlled Cameras & Scenery using DMX and Kinesys K2
- DMX Controlled Water Jet Effects - Unlimited
Mac OS X Users: Mac OS X 10.13 with Metal Support is required. Windows Users: Windows 10 or later is required.