Mega Lite Enlighten USB DMX Interface and Software
Unrivaled in the world of lighting control, Mega-Lite Enlighten is a solution for clubs, houses of worship, and mobile DJs alike. The intuitive user interface makes creating a light show a breeze, utilizing a built-in wizard system that walks you through the process step by step. Create looks, mix them together, and make adjustments on the fly. Even control video with the +Media feature, allowing users to crossfade lighting and video at the same time. For addeed control, integrate a touch screen or one of Mega-Lite's control consoles to maniuplate multiple layers directly from the board. With Enlighten's width berth of flexibility and versatility, the possibilities are limitless!
Made in the USA.Programming:
- Step by Step Wizard walks the user through creating a look or sequence
- For advanced users, forego the wizard and hop right in!
- Add your own fixtures or patch in existing fixtures from the expansive library of lights
- Unlimited pages of buttons that trigger Scenes, Chases, Scene/Chase Groups, and even Timeline Schedules.
- Unlimited buttons on each page
- LED macros built in.
- Give life to your moving heads with the Shape Generator for movement with offset variation
- Easily backup and restore entire shows
- Printable patch list for setup convenience
- Password protection in User Only Mode
- Light show visualizer with fully adjustable camera
- Direct fader Control with virtual Wheel Controls
- Fixture Groups
- Copy/Paste scenes and sequences
- Unlimited fixtures
- Up to 24 Universes or 12,288 DMX channels (CPU and USB interface dependent)
- Control your light show with any device that has Internet access - smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
- Lock any Look or Sequence
- Audio Input or ‘tap’ sync available for each button to enable Sound Active look
- Utilize Auto Pilot to have your show run itself and still look like someone is behind the controls
- Click-and-drag arrangement of buttons anywhere on screen
- Assign a keyboard shortcut or Midi Input Command for any button you create
- Individual Strobe control for all capable Fixtures on main screen.
- Fog/Haze Control On main screen
- Adjustable Refresh Rate to make fixtures video-friendly
- SOLO mode for any fixture
- Live control override at any time
- Touch screen enabled (19" or higher)
- PC with minimum 700Mhz Processor
- Video Resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- USB port for USB to DMX interface
- Windows 98/2000, XP(32 or 64 bit), or Vista (32bit or 64bit )
- Microphone or Line In for Audio Detection
- Dual output Video card for Video Playback
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher for Audio/Video Playback
- USB to 1 DMX 512 output
- USB Cable
- Driver Install Guide
- Mega-Lite Enlighten Install USB Drive