Other Available Options
Electro-Voice EKX-15SP Powered 15-inch SubwooferFeatures:
- QuickSmartDSP features best-inch-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 180 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 150 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Height: 11RU 455 mm (17.91")
- Width: 530 mm (20.87")
- Depth: 551 mm (21.69")
- Weight: 26.2 kg (57.76 lbs.)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.