GALAXY AUDIO STAGE MONITOR W/ VOLUME CONTROL WHITE
There are two basicconcepts that have led to the continued success of the HOT SPOT.The first concept was to bring the monitor closer to the performer.Second, was to create a monitor that projectsmid/high range frequencies; a frequencytailoring that Galaxy calls controlledbandwidth.
By bringing the monitor closer, thestage volume can be reduced, which,in turn, helps clean up the front ofhouse mix. Its integral volumecontrol allows the performer tohave more control over his/hervolume and to hear the othermusicians on stage.
The HOT SPOT's frequency range is tailored for the mid/high range(150Hz-18kHz). As live performers know, the mid/high range carries allthe vocal clarity. The HOT SPOT is most effective, because of the fact itcan be placed closer to the performer, its use of controlled bandwidth,and most importantly, its two NEOLITE high efficiency high powerdrivers!
The HOT SPOT features two of Galaxy's new NEOLITE neodymiumdrivers, each rated at 100 watts continuous. This gives the HOT SPOTits rating of 200 watts @ 16 ohms. The HOT SPOT cabinet isconstructed of black high impact ABS and has an attractive cloth grill.The back of the unit features two " input jacks. One serves as thespeaker's input; another makes it possible to link multiple HOT SPOTS.The HOT SPOT's front mounted seven position volume control offers18dB of adjustability (in 3 dB increments). All HOT SPOTS have a builtin stand mount which allows them to be easily mounted to a microphonestandSpecifications:
- Frequency response: 150 Hz ?18 kHz
- Power handling capacity: 200 Watts
- Sensitivity: (1 watt @ 1Meter) 98 dB (1 kHz octave band)
- Maximum SPL: (200 watts @ .5 meter): 126 dB
- Splowt: 28
- Speaker complement: Two NEOLITE Neodymium, ferro
- fluid cooled 5 -inch drivers .86 lbs (.39 kg)
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Input connection: Two ? -inch jacks wired in parallel
- Size: 6.75" x 10.94" x 6" (171 mm x 278 mm x 152 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. (2.04 kg)