Please note this is a 230/120 V EON518S version with a built in universal power supply. The proper IEC power cable for use in the USA is provided and the speaker needs no setting changes in order to operate properly in the United States; everything out of the box is ready for use with North American outlet voltages.
The EON518S is an 18-inch, direct radiating, high performance powered compact subwoofer system. Designed to extend low frequency performance of any EON system. It also offers the convenience of an integrated crossover and stereo loop-thru capability. The EON518S is comprised of a 460 mm (18") Differential Drive woofer driven by a 500 watt Class-D digital amplifier.Features:
- 500 watt High-Performance Powered Subwoofer System
- True portability weighing only 29.5 kg (65 lb)
- Compact enclosure
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 18" Differential Drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Stereo balanced loop-through outputs
- Integrated and switchable High Pass Filter on loop-through outputs
- Easy "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Polarity reverse selector
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite applications
- Rugged DuraFlex finish
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Extending the low-frequency output performance of powered and non-powered full-range speaker systems.
- Optimized for complete compatibility with EON full-range speakers.
- System Power Rating: 500 W continuous, 1000 W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 130 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.3 in x 22.4 in x 25.7 in./617 mm x 569 mm x 652 mm
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 42 Hz - 100 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz (HPF selectable on outputs)