Shure MX392O Omnidirectional Boundary Mic with Preamp
Microflex Boundary Microphones.
Low profile, professional boundary microphones with interchangeable cartridges. Built-in preamp.
MX392 and MX393 Microflex® Wired Boundary Microphones from Shure are equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
MX392 & MX392BE: Surface-mount mic; LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, attached unterminated cable; Bottom Exit option available
MX393: Surface-mount mic; LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, detachable cable with XLR output connector
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
- Frequency Response: Cardioid (MX392/C, MX393/C), Supercardioid (MX392/S, MX393/S), Omnidirectional (MX392/O, MX393/O)
- lmpedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Output Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption