Intelligible, Natural & Powerful
By employing an ICT point source driver, an efficiently designed cast aluminum case and a BASH 150 Watt amplifier, VoiceSolo VSM-200 XT delivers an intelligible, yet natural vocal sound. The vocal reproduction doesn’t compromise VSM-200 XT’s reproduction of any other source you want to monitor.
Flexible Connections & Complete Control
For simple setup, VSM-200 XT has a mic and line input on the back panel. Additionally, a pass-thru on the back panel allows multiple VSM-200 XT or VSM-300 XT to be chained in parallel. A front panel volume control puts you in control.
Portable & Versatile
Your monitoring needs can vary by venue, the size of your group and the level of your performance or practice. VSM-200 XT can be use in numerous mounting positions including the highly practical method of integrating VoiceSolo XT into your boom mic-stand, saving stage space. However, conventional options can also be used like the floor wedge position, on a stand without a boom, or stand mounted for side fill or small PA.
- Cast aluminum enclosure with simple setup with most mic stands
- Point source driver with indestructible high frequency transducer
- 150 Watt (200 Watt Peak) efficient BASH™ amplifier with limiting protection
- Mic and Line input with XLR cascade connector
- Performance volume control
- Integrated tuned port doubles as carrying handle
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9” x 7” x 9.75” (23 cm x 18 cm x 25 cm)