Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12-inch Passive Subwoofer
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and feature tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1600 W (peak), 129 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-12L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
- Available Color: Black
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 93dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Depth: 17.99" (457mm)
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood with durable polyurea top-coat finish
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 33 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 42 Hz - 220Hz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height: 15.63" (397mm)
- LF Transducer: EVS-12L 300 mm (12 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 129dB
- Minimum Impedance: 6.9?
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ??
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600W
- Power Rating: 1600W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 42Hz
- Shipping Weight: 44.53lbs (20.2kg)
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Weight Net: 44.53lbs (20.2kg)
- Width: 17.52" (445mm)
- Woofer SizeL: 12inch