JBL JRX218S 18" Passive Subwoofer
Affordable, Reliable, High Quality Sound
The JRX218S is an 18" compact direct-radiation subwoofer designed to supplement and extend low frequency performance of full-range systems in live sound and music playback applications. The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a stamped steel frame and 3" voicecoil. It’s rated at 350 watts (continuous) and 1400 watts (peak) – based on JBL Professional’s 100 hour extended life test.Features:
18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 36 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver: M118-4
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel